Monday, June 6, 2011

Illinois



Well, stopped for a long visit in Illinois (HA!) Rode in Monday morning and leaving Tuesday morning.
I had to get the rear tire replaced on the bike. Had a hard time finding someone that could work me in. Finally found Bombshell Motorsports in Bloomington. Bunch of tatooed motorcycle guys got me in and fixed things up. We had a nice lunch, picked up the bike and brought it back to Joy's to get it all cleaned up and ready for the next leg of the trip.
We had a nice dinner with steak kabobs and then a nice Family Home Evening with singing and stories.  Here are some pictures of my daughter Joy and her family. Husband Brian, daughters Alanah, Shannon and Miranda.


Heading to Michigan and then on to Canada.  Prayin' there won't be much rain!  Off I go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming Dad! Be safe and be courteous to the Canadians.

    ReplyDelete